Column Chart in Excel
Automatically generate graphs in Excel using our Excel Template T003. Suitable for 1-7 column chart as shown in the picture (maximum is 7 graphs, cannot increase the number of graphs).
Automatic Features for General users
1. Graph automatically adjusted according to input numbers
2. Change input format (Number, Currency, Percentage)
3. Label and Sub-label change automatically according to the input
4. Hide Textboxs, Labels, Sub Labels, Connectors
5. Add/remove graphs automatically according to the input
6. Move different parts of the graph conveniently by pressing buttons
7. Change the chart color and change back to the default color conveniently by pressing buttons
8. Label automatically changes color according to graph color
9. Data Label can adjust light and dark shade
10. Add images and icons
11. Copy all charts and paste them into PowerPoint or other programs.
Manual Feature for Advance users
12. In addition to the automatic buttons, able to unlock to move or modify parts of the graph as needed.
*Suitable for Advance users only, please proceed carefully as it may cause an error.
A detailed user manual is in the file (In Thai but buttons are in English and easy to understand).
Note: Column Chart in Excel
1. Compatible with Microsoft Excel Desktop Version 2013 and above.
2. File contain VBA (Macro), have to enable Macro in order to use the template.
3. The graph may move slightly depending on each computer setting/specification. This can be fixed simply by moving the object as usual method.
4. If the computer does not have the font that is set in the template, the display on your screen will not match the picture 100%. If you are not sure about the font, you can inquire font name by email or Facebook page: sweetexcelbymd. However, most of our templates use the font that comes with Microsoft Office 365.